V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know this bike, and it's history ?
Now on EBay. Located in Hartland Wisconsin.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
That bike belongs to or did belong to Big Steve who once operated Milwaukee Boss Hoss .

·
Registered
348 Posts
I know Steve, and he still owns the bike. Steve and his crew built the bike for a customer when he had Milwaukee Boss Hoss. Customer sold it back to him, or he took it back because of payment problems don't remember the facts. Talked to him this fall, and he said he doesn't ride it much anymore, and wants to sell. I haven't road it, but it's nice looking, and the motor really sounds mean. Might need a rear tire, but then most of our bikes do!

Bob T..... Sussex Wisconsin

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CanuckHoss; said:
You buying it???? You brought it up on here so I was wondering Bawb????
Wondering minds, like Idle minds, are the Devil's advocates.

..... It Tweaked my Interest .....

·
Registered
220 Posts
2004 bike

anyone know this bike, and it's history ?
Now on ebay. Located in hartland wisconsin.

i stay at the same place as steve on bike week, that bike will really get it, he dont seem to have any problems with bike, i rode with him several times, he put a lot of work into bike, it really lights up the rear tire, but he probably has a spare that goses with it.

·
Premium Member
7,038 Posts
i stay at the same place as steve on bike week, that bike will really get it, he dont seem to have any problems with bike, i rode with him several times, he put a lot of work into bike, it really lights up the rear tire, but he probably has a spare that goses with it.
A bit off topic Bill...the fellow who bought your bike in the Yukon called me a couple weeks ago...small world

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bike

A bit off topic Bill...the fellow who bought your bike in the Yukon called me a couple weeks ago...small world
Barry , len is a good guy, I helt the Bike for 16 months for him, he is very reliable, he drove 5000 miles each way to pick up bike,had a good visit while here.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2004 bike

2004 bike

I know it's been 8 years since this post, but I sold my ZZ4, in my avatar pic, 2 years ago. Still suffering withdrawal, hot and cold flashes, lol. Do you know if Steve still has this bike, or where it is ? Thanx, Bawb Hoss.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts