V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very rare low mileage V8 motorcycle. These machines were made in the legendary inventor Scott Hough's factory in Ketchum, OK from 1993 to 2003. This fine example is powered by the reliable ZZ4 Chevrolet 5.7 crate 355 HP engine. This bullet proof engine is equipped with a double pumper Holley carb and a K & N air filter. It also has aluminum heads, roller cam, Mallory ignition and porcelain coated headers connected to chrome straight baloney cut exhaust. It has a high torque chrome starter, TWO chrome water pumps with an efficient split core radiator and a high flow thermostat controlled electric fan to assure a cool engine. All plumbing is braided stainless steel hoses. It has almost new Avon 230/60-15 tire on the back and 130/60-16 on the front, mounted on custom billet wheels. Billet disc brakes front and rear. It has inverted forks on the front and polished aluminum Alden adjustable coil over shocks in the rear. It has a Saddlemen's custom seat with black stitching. Also, a windshield, sissy bar and saddlebags are included. It has a new 325 CCA AGM battery to assure easy starts. Polished billet swing arms, fender struts, shift mechanism and more. I've owned this crowd drawing vehicle since 2102 and I have never abused it. I've never broke away the tire. Consider trade for side by side. $14500 Located in West TN. Text 931 254 0296

1 - 1 of 1 Posts