V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, the Chinese virus has semi-permanently stranded me downunder. My anticipated US V8-rides in AZ-SD and back the long way (April) and cross-country PA to and from Sturgis (August-September) have of course been axed by the WuFlu.

I have a trike sitting at MBH that I'm hoping to get sent down here. In the meantime I'm looking at selling the other 2 bikes if I can't make it back up there, potentially for years; the Big Nanny running the NZ Govt has disallowed any overseas travel even if I could be allowed in on the other side, at least until 2021.

Tom at Mountain is kindly storing the V8 mini-fleet for me.

I don't really want to sell anything but common sense tells me I should :-(.

Happy to email more pics upon request.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I would be guided by whatever MBH thinks is fair resale price. Or <=10K, whichever is lowest :)

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The single-speed-auto 98 is for sale at $10,000. Pretty firm (OTOH, just about everything is negotiable if it's not wife or life :)).

Pickup will need to be from Pennsylvania (Somerset). Florida title.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unfortunately, the Chinese virus has semi-permanently stranded me downunder. My anticipated US V8-rides in AZ-SD and back the long way (April) and cross-country PA to and from Sturgis (August-September) have of course been axed by the WuFlu.

I have a trike sitting at MBH that I'm hoping to get sent down here. In the meantime I'm looking at selling the other 2 bikes if I can't make it back up there, potentially for years; the Big Nanny running the NZ Govt has disallowed any overseas travel even if I could be allowed in on the other side, at least until 2021.

Tom at Mountain is kindly storing the V8 mini-fleet for me.

I don't really want to sell anything but common sense tells me I should :-(.

Happy to email more pics upon request.

Did you sell them or not?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you sell them or not?
Yes I did - I believe they are now in Norway. Sorry to see them go but, large amounts of money saved on insurance and storage and shipping since. Now mastering the trike... Good luck in your search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts