V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :D
My Dad (Bernnie) who also own's a 1993 Boss is loking to get a mustang style seat for his bike.One with a back rest for the driver . He talked to corbin seats when he was in Daytona and they don't list a seat for a 1993. I know the factory seat was a harley after market but what did it fit??
I thought it looked like a wide glide but i'm not positive. Can any one Help. :?

Chad Roy

·
Registered
624 Posts
Chad,
Not sure on Mustang, but I have had good luck with Morris at Corbin Gentry. This is not part of Corbin. It is his x-wife and son that is doing mail order and internet from Staffordville CT. They go under the name of Northland Industries.
Glenn

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got an e-mail from the factory :shock: about the older bike seats. The 1993 seats are from Drag Specialty part # p/n ds-908903 the only problem :? is they don't carry this # any more . My next action will be to call Drag Spec. and to see if they can give me an idea what that part # originally fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.