Still looking and dreaming

Thread: Still looking and dreaming

Default Still looking and dreaming

Right now I am on a 2012 Harley Road King. Great bike and a ton of fun, but I love the idea of V8’s on two wheels. My bike has been bored out to a 124” but still a baby when compared to V8’s.

My father in law had a 57 Chevy Boss Hoss trike with a V6. It was a ‘99 model, and I guess back then they came with either a V6 or a V8.

One day I look forward to getting one! For now, I’ll just look at y’alls.

2. Remove Advertisements
    V8BikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Default About to buy a Boss Hoss

Fer Gawds Sake never take a demo ride. That's what set me about the obsession to to get my 2005 350 and So Glad I kept my Road King Police model FLHP. The Boss is without compare straightline acceleration but woefully harder to turn. The front frame geometrics are also bad for slow speed <25mph. Handlebars want to flop to the side so No Hands Free riding below that. Picture the 2 wheeled boss as a 3 wheeler, you push into corners.

I still have my Boss, ride it on special occasions. Surprisingly only a couple of other riders south of Los Angeles.

Best wishes on your journeys, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by L_Jackson View Post
    Right now I am on a 2012 Harley Road King. Great bike and a ton of fun, but I love the idea of V8’s on two wheels. My bike has been bored out to a 124” but still a baby when compared to V8’s.

My father in law had a 57 Chevy Boss Hoss trike with a V6. It was a ‘99 model, and I guess back then they came with either a V6 or a V8.

One day I look forward to getting one! For now, I’ll just look at y’alls.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy here.