V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

Marijuana Legalization

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Eagle Carnahan 
#1 ·
Some topics are forbidden on this site, but since of the recent elections, I think this relates to all of us.

POT, WEED, DOPE and all of the other names we gave it throughout our youth.
Well, it is becoming more legalized all around us, with 23 States using it for medicinal use and a few others for recreational use.
I'm 59, and smoked back in the 70's because it was "cool" back then.
I've never smoked cigarettes, and the 'pot' thing just fell away as I started to grow up and get a life.
But now, it's back in the news big time. It started in Colorado and Washington State. But now, voters have made it legal in Oregon, Alaska and our Nations Capital, the District of Columbia.
When I go to a local bar with my Harley buddies, they kick back a half dozen or more beers. I have one or two 'Lite' beers and then drink ice water because I'm riding a half ton hot rod on two wheels and I've always made it home safe and sound.

Now, comes the picture of the other idiots that drive on the same roads that we do. It's bad enough that we have drunk drivers. It's going to be very hard to distinguish the Pot Heads from the Drunk Drivers who pull out in front of us as we pleasantly roll down the highway on our half ton machines.

Okay, I've opened the door, lets hear what you have to say..

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.