V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

360 rear tire

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Wyne 
#1 ·
What do you Think about 360 rear tire, have now driven it 10.000km and its much better than my earlier 330.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Excellent! I have a Venom 330 (17 inch) on the rear. I did 1600 km and it has 50% tread left!! What make and size (17 or 18 inch) tire Klaus?

By the way, your bike was one of the bikes that made me bought a Boss! Great looks!

#3 ·
Thanks,nice to have inspired You to be a Boss owner. The tire is a Vee Rubber 360-30-18 and have same size as original 230 so speedometer shows ok and You have much better groundclearance, now I can corner without any scraping on the exhaust pipes. You need someone to make You a new rearwheel. You have allready Everything made on left side because You have an 330 Wheel. If You keep Everything as it is So You just have to make 30mm wider right side for the rim and 18". The Wheel will be 15mm off center to right but You dont notice because its so big anyway.Steve Taylor made my Wheel and I wanted a new rear pulley too so I could move the rear hub to original Place,that was easier to get right offset for the Wheel, then I have 4mm spacer between Wheel and rear hub. Seek me on facebook, Klaus Dejler, much more Pictures there. I could drive about 25.000km on my Avon 330 rear tire, now I have driven 10.000km with the 360 and I am Close to half, a Little more than 4mm left. Wheel Tire Motorcycle Automotive tire Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.