V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

Jack Phillips Pictures

5K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  CanuckHoss 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I agree with Jenni, Ricky... the more pics the merrier! Jack is certainly the most recognizable cat on the V8 site, bar none! Keep 'em comin'!

Once I'm done at the Cancer Clinic here, Ricky - I'm going to post those cartoons I did (Pickin' on our good buddy Jack, of course) on here too - They are many 100 miles away as the Clinic is at a different city than mine. :)

#9 ·
I added more pictures to the album. These pictures range from 2006 to 2009. I sort of got tired of pulling out a camera all the time and almost quit taking pictures, but I did have quite a few with Jack. He was always around close by with a big smile on his face. Daytona will seem much more empty without him.

#10 ·
Fun times with Jack, Milo and others in Tampa in 2007..I was there for Easter Weekend for work and Jack got 15 local Boss Hoss folks to show up for me..That was also when Giancarlo and Barb flew out from California just to meet everyone....Also when Eagle got his bike... Click on pic for photos..
ht

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.