Selling my 2014 BHC-9 57 chevy LS -3 485 trike

Thread: Selling my 2014 BHC-9 57 chevy LS -3 485 trike

Default Selling my 2014 BHC-9 57 chevy LS -3 485 trike

Now that I got her just the way she needs to be, I'm selling her ! Ron at www.wildrosebosshoss.com, as always in the past, is handling the "for sale" part. He is advertising this trike on his site, on Ebay, and told Andy in Germany. With 12K. miles on her, she is better than new (IMHO) and the following will suggest why I feel so :
    I have done all service, which includes regular oil changes, spark plugs changed, both brake systems flushed, engine coolant flushed, fork oil changes, transmission pan dropped - oil and filter changed, and a drain plug / temp. sender port installed. The rear differential oil was flushed with several oil changes and a drain plug was installed in the factory's chrome cover. I have the BH owners manual, and all service and repairs are entered, dated and explained in detail. I have added a whole lot extra information and detail in this manual.
    Factory added options include : - The hot cam kit, High performance exhaust, - the color matched headlight nacelle, - windshield, - Handle pullback risers, and electronic cruise control.
    And for the added modifications done on this trike, I designed, built and wired what "I" wanted in a trike. The following are "some" of which are now on her :

- Chrome front wheel, hubs and new bearings.
    - Built and had chromed, oval washers for the front fender mount points. This will prevent the notorious BH plastic fender cracking problem.
    - BH chrome engine guards
    - Built and power coated black W/ chrome edging - a radiator protection cover screen.
    - BH's HD quick detach tinted low windshield, with a windshield bag mounted.
    - Baker Built air wings
    - Dual (one on each side) steering dampeners. (despite opinions, I can honestly say at least one dampener should have been installed from the
    factory).
    - Garmin Zumo GPS, handlebar mounted.
    - Headlight - high beam modulator.
    - Handlebar mounted thermometer & clock.
    - Driving lights
    - I designed, built and had chromed : a handlebar riser mounted gage & switch housing. It contains a Boss Hoss matching transmission
    temperature gage and two LED lighted push button on/off switches.
    - I added a second auxiliary Trans. Oil Cooler along with a s/s air scoop shroud, with 3= IP-67, 55-CFM elect. puller fans. Two trans. oil temp.
    senders (TC LV. & pan oil temp.), a strap-on snap-disc t-stat (close=195, open=180 f.) and a manual override switch.

- On the OEM instrument housing/door, I added the following:
    - Gear position & TC lock-up indicator LED sequence lights.
    - Trans. oil temp. location selector switch.
    - Aux. trans, cooler fans "ON" indicator LED.
    - Exhaust Baffle open/close selector sw. and indicator LEDs.
    - Open Loop / Closed Loop status indicator LED.
    - Rear air suspension - air compressor-running indicator LED.

- Under the seat I have :
    - Added a FuzeBlock's accessory fuse block, to wire all added electrical loads too.
    - Moved the factory mounted APP sensor (accelerator pedal position) from under the gas tank, to under the seat; using a new longer throttle
    cable assembly.
    - Customized re-upholstered seat, with a removable "super wide" passenger section.
    - Larger passenger backrest with a chrome fill plate in on it's back.
    - ClearShield - paint & body protection film on front fender, gas tank and front body area.
    - Wired in Battery Tender plug in cable.
    - Custom Dynamics - special order Super-Brite LED stripe for - two ea. mounted vertically on each body tail fin, one mounted on the upper trunk and one on the chrome back plate of the pass. backrest. This last LED strip is modulated.

In the trunk :
    - Dual LED light bars, with a tilt sensitive auto on/off switch.
    - Duplex 12 vdc constant power outlets
    - High density fitted blue foam floor cover.

- Under the trike :
    - At the tail pipe junction, installed & wired dual electric motor driven exhaust baffles. See "on the OEM instrument housing for these actuator's
    switches & LEDs.
    - You BH trike owners know of the mess that "flinging grease" can make on everything under your trike, after greasing your one & only U-joint !!
    So I have came up with this 270 deg. circumference bottom opening mounted shield that stops this mess totally (pat. Pend. LOL !).

For each of my thought out added electrical modifications, I have a drawn electrical schematic to aid in troubleshooting. (listen up Boss Hoss)
    Please visit Wildrose Boss Hoss for other info.
    Thank you, Craigv H.
    Last edited by craig haymaker; 21 Hours Ago at 05:18 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    V8BikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Veteran Member

A great buy for someone looking for a trike
    with all the kinks worked out. That's a good
    thing.
    Now what next??????????????????????????

Paul H
    WELLLLLLLLLL La De Da

Quote Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
    A great buy for someone looking for a trike
    with all the kinks worked out. That's a good
    thing.
    Now what next??????????????????????????

Paul H

It's kind of weird Paul, I've been riding since 1962 and the bug just doesn't bite anymore. But you have been here longer than I, and have seen all my BH buy and sell sabbaticals since 2002 ! So maybe I should say "never say never" I guess, LOL ! My bride's hips kill her anymore, when straddling am m/c seat for any length of time, and I have no desire to ride without her. We are thinking Paul, of maybe the new Miata MX-5 RF, but we will see ! Thanks for asking Paul, Craig H.

5. Remove Advertisements
    V8BikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Let's see if I can include a pic or two.
    Attached Images Attached Images