V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

Spammers

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  admin 
#1 ·
Why all of a sudden the spammer members getting on and then having threads deleted..what has changed that we have so many?

#5 ·
There seems to be an influx of spammers on many forums lately. My guess would be that it is near the Holidays and the spammers think they might be able to scam others easier. I'll talk to the techs and see if we can add another security question to the registration process to help prevent spammers.

- dm, community support

#6 ·
What is the problem I am having with being locked out of most of the functions here. I can't even start a post, I can only reply to an existing post and the Home or Forum buttons don't work for me. This problem was reported by me once before to Adrian and Admin?

#8 ·
Yes, problems are the same. I am using Internet Explorer v11. I have had this problem at least two months. Wen I click the Home button this appears? Click forum button I get the forum but with nothing on the page.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.