V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

replying / posting problems

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  admin 
#1 ·
I have been pretty much shut out of the Forum for the past 2 days to reply or PM or reply to a PM...seems it is fixed/ posting

#6 ·
4 days for the Forum to be down??? WTF???

I have been trying for 4 days to get on the site...reply to posts and or reply to a couple important PMs with absolutley no luck. Surprised the crap out of me when I tried here now and it worked. For how long??? Let's see....In my mind I find this totally unacceptable...4 days to fix a programming problem????? Not good!!! Any one for Tech Support or Site Support listening???

#9 ·
I have been trying for 4 days to get on the site...reply to posts and or reply to a couple important PMs with absolutley no luck. Surprised the crap out of me when I tried here now and it worked. For how long??? Let's see....In my mind I find this totally unacceptable...4 days to fix a programming problem????? Not good!!! Any one for Tech Support or Site Support listening???
Do you get an error message when you try to log on?

How do I go about changing my name on this site from "Robert Eagle Carnahan" to "Eagle Carnahan"?
I changed your name to Eagle Carnahan as requested.

~Sheena

#7 ·
We are listening, but vBulletin is a separate entity from us - the site ownership. If this was something we could've fix immediately, we would've fixed it by now. Unfortunately, this issue issue is in the hands and vBulletin support we provide updates when we receive them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.