V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

Rider Milo Passed

11K views 54 replies 46 participants last post by  HAWK88 
#1 · (Edited)
Rider Milo Passed
I just spoke with Laura about 1/2 hour ago.
Took me a bit to settle down enough to post this.
Milo Passed about 0330 this morning. His pain was horrible, and the Morphine drip just barely helped. He's not hurting now.

RIP Milo my friend, I feel so blessed to have known you and ridden with you.

Laura said per Milo's request, there won't be a super Religious service. There will be a Celebration of Milo's Life, sometime during Biketoberfest.

All the arrangements/details for that will be announced and published as they are firmed-up.

Laura, Kelly and Candice, please know that Pam and I Love you Dearly. Anything we can assist with please let us know.

#37 ·
Like the others before, I never had the pleasure of meeting Milo. But will certainly miss his posts here. He is riding free and without pain now. may we all ride with him when its our time, thoughts and prayers for family and friends to help through this tough time...god bless.. randy

#46 ·
Milo...

After I got my BH one of the first guys I ran into on my first trip to Florida with the bike was Milo, and Jack P....Milo was a great guy and helped me get some parts and information I needed to get my scooter going....A gret guy with a big heart, he had just met me and was going way out of his way to assist me with some machining I needed and more....He will be missed, and he and Laura are in all of our collective prayers and thoughts....

Regis

#48 ·
The Celebration of Milo's Life

A Celebration of Milo's Life

Hopefully this link will point to the Care Page "Celebration of Milo's Life" function at Milo and Laura's Home in Florida. It will be Saturday, October 16, 2-5 ;

436 Highland Terrace, Titusville, FL. 32796
(321) 268-2052
Their Home is just a few blocks from Dixie Crossroads in Titusville

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/MiloCarePage/updates/2807159?client_code=default&ipc=mur

Care Pages, with this phone, will not let me copy and paste, would someone with a real computer please validate the link and edit for me?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.