V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

I just love my new Big Block!!!!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CanuckHoss 
#1 ·
It is almost 1am and I just rode home the 25 minute ride from Calgary and this bike is just set up right for me.

It runs like a frigging top..rides great...has huge curb appeal and is just ULTRA FUN!!.

it is so nice to be riding easily again and having the time of my life.

If someone were to pay what I am asking for this bike it would be really hard to let it go.

502's are still the cat's arse for me!!

#2 ·
Hey Barry

Glad to hear your loving the new unit ,,, but your a lovem & leavem kind of guy ,,, LOL

My first experince with a 502 was one I bought during the canadian winter then had it shipped to my place in Alberta ,,, I love the sound but have to say my ZZ4 with the 206 cam (you heard it) sounds even better ,,, But still, I was very anxious to get my first ride in ,,, loaded it in my trailer then headed towards Vegas ,,, arrived and unloaded ,,, went for my first ride and was terribly disappointed ,,, rode it in Laughlin and still thought it was a very poor ride ,,, actually had full intentions of getting rid of it ,,, then I decided to do a few things to it first ,,, one was the kewlmetal raked front end ,,, made a world of difference but wasn't properly installed to which was giving the full benifit ,,, Then I took it to your mechanic and it was properly set up ,,, I now love the bike ,,, just as much as my LS3 SS ,,, glad I kept going with it ,,, I still need to put some good headers on her ,,, then look out ,,, and maybe change the rad and gas tank ,,, then thats it ,,, or might also go with fuel injection ,,,

Regards Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.